Monday, June 20, 2011

I want my Shake Weight!

And and now a brief message to plug my business...

I know what you're thinking. Why doesn't Beachbody carry the Shake Weight and why hasn't Tony Horton come up with a multi-DVD workout yet??  All I can do is offer to forward your concerns and wish list to the powers that be at the Beachbody Headquarters.


In the meantime, I CAN let you know that Beachbody is waiving the {nominal} start up fee for Active Duty Military (or their spouse) to sign up as a bonified Beachbody Coach.  And seeing as how I am a Beachbody Coach, that means I can help you do this!!


The other thing I can do is add you to my list of customers who are DYING for P90X2 to be released some time this fall, and make sure you get your hands on your very own copy.  Of course, if, in the meantime, you need ANY other products (DVD's or Shakeology)...well, don't you worry, I can get those to you ASAP.


Just be sure to visit my Beachbody websites or message me or comment or tweet, etc.  Yes, tomorrow IS the first day of summer, but it's never too late to get started on that beach body!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! Your starting your own business? I didn't quite follow exactly what it was your selling except Shakeology and P90X2? I have been interested in the Shakeology a lot of bloggers I follow sell it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sheri! I became a Beachbody Coach. It made sense since I use the products (Shakeology and an occasional DVD purchase) to just become a coach and get a pretty fat discount. So now, I can basically be the person one can order any BB product or DVD from, rather then ordering from the TV. I can also help someone get signed up to be a coach even if all they intend to do is get their stuff at a discount. I love their stuff so I might as well get paid for recommending it to people. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...