|A cairn at Golden Canyon Death Valley National Park|
- It's too windy. (Las Vegas and Bullhead City)
- It's too hilly. (Sequoia, California Hot Springs, Panamint Springs)
- I don't know the area.
- I have to do laundry. (this is a half a day task in the RV)
- It's too hot. (Death Valley)
- It's too cold. (the desert)
- I'll look stupid in front of the other RV park guests. (yes, I used that one once and ended up walking about 3 miles instead of running)
|In Yosemite and Death Valley National Parks.|
Admittedly, there is still that part of me that feels almost guilted into working out, and perhaps that's why I am resisting. I don't want my body image to dictate whether or not I work out or run. There's a fine line between loving yourself as you are and letting it all go to pot. So I am trying to let the desire return on it's own in some respect. I don't want to become that obsessive compulsive exerciser again...working out because I am less than if I don't.
As I was writing this I came across a couple of interesting articles I felt described what I meant in regard to taking my exercise too far. Here are the links, I highly recommend them!